About The Role:
- Do you love talking to clients about the insights you have discovered?
- Do you thrive on working across a number of industry sectors?
At last, a role where you can use your data analytics expertise to discover insights, uncover what actions or business change the client could make based on your findings, and then communicate these to clients as well as your team!
We are now on the hunt for a Senior Insight Analyst to join our vibrant crew of data scientists, analysts, and consultants. When you join us, you will report to one of our talented Analytics Managers and dive into projects that span various industries, tools, types of data, and analytical challenges that we solve for our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to understand their challenges and develop analytical solutions, enabling them to make informed decisions supported by their data
- Preparing both client and Data Insight data, crunching the analytics to find the real insights, and creating visual representation of the results to ensure they tell a clear story
- Following the guidance of your senior team members to support leading the project, managing client deliverables, and providing clients with expert advice
- Collaborating with and communicating findings to the client, and developing effective analytical approaches to address the client’s needs
- Supporting & mentoring junior team members
What you will bring to this role:
- 4+ years experience in analytics roles
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, MS Office tools, and at least one visualisation tool (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- A strong desire to learn new tools on the job
- Data analysis (of course!) and extracting insight from information
- Familiarity with a range of analytical techniques to manipulate data
- Passionate about problem solving, great communication skills and ability to communicate effectively about your solutions
- Commercially minded and always focused on the ‘so what’
- Ability to work with clients and stakeholders on analytics projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage your own workload
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work with NZ’s leading data and analytics experts (perhaps we are biased!), across a range of clients and technical environments
- We combine the best of the fun agency culture while steering clear from the bureaucracy, if you are up for a change of pace and working with a friendly bunch of analysts, this is the place for you
- Flexible work hours and hybrid work options available
- Career and development opportunities
- To sweeten the deal, be part of an active and fun social club!
- See more about the benefits we offer and why our staff love us here: https://www.datainsight.co.nz/careers
About Data Insight:
Established in 2013, Data Insight is not your average analytics agency. Over the past ten years, we've carved out a reputation as the go-to partner for countless businesses, helping them navigate their data journeys as trusted consultants and expert analysts. At Data Insight, we employ the best, with the skills and experience to meet all our clients analytics needs; from Data Strategy to AI, we've got all the bases covered.
Our impressive growth in the past 18 months speaks volumes about our team's dedication and the trust our clients place in us. We pride ourselves in the great work we do for our clients, and it’s our awesome team who have made that happen.
Want a sneak peek? Watch our story here: https://youtu.be/5Erfk0iNAtI
- We will be reviewing CVs as they come along and start interviewing so please apply asap
- To be considered for this role, you must have NZ work rights and ideally be in NZ